Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh My... Shiny!

Apologies for the crappy photo, taken on my phone late last night.

There are sometimes I know I just shouldn't go to my FLGS (Dropzone Games), as I'll see something there I might not be able to resist. I find I'm more likely to be distracted if I have a LOT on my painting plate already (currently ACW, Mechanicum, Lamenters, and a couple of other things), so here's the new, shiny thing I've purchased.

Photo from Dakka member Valtyr, used without permission.

I picked up the Relic Hunters box, and have added a Guild Riflemen box that the nice folks at Wyrd sent me in January. After putting together these plastic models, I must say I'm very impressed. I'm not just impressed with the level of detail and the number of components that increases the layered feel of the models, but I'm also impressed by the amount of character pushed into each sculpt. Bravo Wyrd, bravo!

Now don't worry, I won't be suddenly playing Malifaux, but this does give me a chance to scratch the itch to paint these lovely figs. Once I'm done I'll be selling them off, that's my justification for buying them in the first place ; )

Cheers
Dave

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar